What we are looking for:
- Experience in HR Operations or in a similar position of at least one year.
- Previous experience in recruiting. Experience in international recruiting will be considered an advantage.
- English proficiency of at least B2 level is required.
- Bilingual in one of the Eastern European languages will be a big plus.
- Wilingness to accompany team members on trips.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Experience working with different cultures is desirable.
What you will be expected to do:
- Drafting of job requirements.
- Personnel sourcing and recruitment.
- Employee on-boarding / off-boarding.
- Caring for employees' wellbeing.
- Maintaining of the HR database: employee position, contact information, salary size, CV, etc.
- Development of a unified code of conduct for employees in the overseas offices.
- Budget planning and budget allocation for your department.
- Full support for the employees' relocation.
- Other relevant tasks as required.
What we can offer:
- A highly competitive salary. The final offer will depend on the candidates prior experience.
- Amazing health insurance policy (including dental plan).
- 100% paid for gym membership or compensation for any other sports activity (including billiards, darts, and bowling).
- Compensation for glasses or contact lenses.
- A chance to develop both as a professional and as a human being.
- A great, laid-back office environment in Riga.
- Free snacks and coffee